points - Details)
As Walt Disney World continues to grow and evolve, trust Birnbaum as your guide! The 2019 edition delves into detailed descriptions of all attractions, resorts, and eateries; offers money-saving coupons and strategies to maximize your vacation budget; and includes a peek into what’s new:
- What’s it like to be a toy in Andy’s backyard? You’ll soon find out at Disney’s Hollywood Studios brand-new 11-acre area known as Toy Story Land! The land features two new attractions: a family-friendly roller coaster known as Slinky Dog Dash and the Alien Swirling Saucers ride in which guests strive to elude the famous “Claw” while spinning in a saucer vehicle.
- The Force grows stronger at Disney’s Hollywood Studios every day: read about the ongoing construction of the highly anticipated realm known as Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. The immersive, new 14-acre land (slated to open by late 2019) will give guests of Disney’s Hollywood Studios the opportunity to explore a never-before-seen world and interact with creatures and droids from the popular Star Wars franchise.
- The ever-popular Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is bigger and better than ever. Look here for new details on this and other special Epcot events (Flower & Garden Festival, Epcot International Arts Festival, The Disney and Pixar Short Film Festival, and more).
- Get a sneak peek of the Disney Skyliner. This new transportation system will offer a bird’s-eye view of Walt Disney World via airborne gondolas.
- Imagineers are busy enhancing favorite resorts and building brand new ones, including Disney Riviera Resort (planned to open in late 2019/early 2020) and a new hotel with a Star Wars theme. We’ll share details to help you plan future visits!
- Disney Cruise Line weighs anchor a mere 50 miles from Walt Disney World, making a surf-and-turf vacation a tempting possibility for many a Disney guest. A special Birnbaum “bonus” chapter guides guests from possibility to reality, laying out all the details for pairing a Disney Cruise with a visit to Walt Disney World.
Planning a trip to the Walt Disney World? Be sure to have all the official guides from Disney Editions:
- Birnbaum’s 2020 Walt Disney World for Kids
- Birnbaum’s 2020 Walt Disney World
- The Hidden Mickeys of Walt Disney World
Publisher : Disney Editions (September 18, 2018)
Language : English
Paperback : 368 pages
ISBN-10 : 1368019331
ISBN-13 : 978-1368019330
Reading age : 7 – 10 years
Grade level : 3 – 7
Item Weight : 1.45 pounds
Dimensions : 7.25 x 0.63 x 10.13 inches